Health & Safety Measures at VOX Cinemas
We are operating at 100% capacity. Social distancing is no longer in action inside our cinemas but we will continue to implement the highest safety standards to ensure your comfort and peace of mind. Your health and wellbeing remain our top priority and we can assure you that we've taken all necessary precautions to ensure you have a comfortable experience with added peace of mind.
During the closures, we have been actively listening to you and our employees and have implemented certain safety protocols so that you can enjoy an exceptional experience with added peace of mind.
To help create a safe experience for everyone, we’re enhancing our high standard of cleanliness even further and are introducing a number of additional measures and changes to our venues. These measures include:
1. ENHANCED CLEANLINESS
- Cleaning and sanitising surfaces after every guest interaction, paying particular attention to high touch points such as counters, POS and payment terminals
- As an added precaution, it is also now mandatory for employees to wear a face mask and gloves and their temperatures will be checked before every shift. Guests will need to adhere to government guidance.
- Installation of sanitiser dispensers at entrances and throughout the cinema
- Disinfection of washroom cubicle accessories after every use
2. REDUCED CONTACT AND EXPOSURE
- Introduction of a queue-less experience ticketing and F&B purchases to minimise contact in queues. We encourage you to please book online!
- Offering contactless payment and contactless food collection options and self-scanning of tickets to reduce contact and exposure
IMMUNE APP: ACCESS TO THE CINEMA
- We are operating at 100% capacity. Social distancing is no longer in action inside our cinemas but we will continue to implement the highest health and safety standards to ensure your comfort and peace of mind
- Unvaccinated customers can enter by providing a negative PCR test (valid for maximum 72 hours)
- Customers under 16 years can enter without vaccination or PCR test
- Facemasks are still mandatory and can only be removed when eating and drinking
We encourage guests to follow all directions of our government, mall and team members, to ensure the safe enjoyment of our experiences for everyone.
We can’t wait to welcome you back and begin creating great moments together again. We’ll continue to keep you updated via email, our website and social media platforms but if you have any queries or concerns, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with our team by emailing email@example.com.